Our ValuesAchievers International School
A core value is a central belief clearly understood and shared by every member of the school community. We live and breathe from values that form the basis of everything we do. They include:
- Leading through innovation
- Recognize self-strength and set personal goals for improvement
- Pursing excellence
- Global citizenship
With these values at our core we encourage independent learning and empower our students to embrace responsibility.
How we live our core values every day?
- Leading through innovation and the courage to challenge convention
- We dare to dream of the possibilities
- No idea is too small or too large if it makes things better for our learners and our people
- Recognize self-strength and set personal goals and space and time to recognize both
- We encourage and support our students to recognize their strength and teach them in day-to-day activity to set personal goals for self-development
- Pursing excellence and work continually to exceed expectation
- Just as we set educational standards for our school, we ensure that everything we do is delivered to high standard
- We go the extra mile for our students and our colleagues
- Global citizenship and making and active contribution to our local and global community
- We build bridges of knowledge, push boundaries and unite young people
- We make a difference in our local communities so that we can build a sustainable planet to share
- We respect and celebrate our diversity and recognize that there are many things that unite us all
- We aim to produce not just great students but also great people who live with honesty, confidence and integrity.
Get In Touch
Location: Bakheng Road, Phum Salakanseng, Krong 17252 Sangkat Svay Dangkum, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Telephone: (+855) 092 633 386
School Hours: M-F: 7:30am – 5pm
Achievers International School seeks to have a diverse student body and has a non-discriminatory policy as to students. The school does not discriminate against applicants or students on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, ancestry, gender, gender identity and expression or sexual orientation. The school admits the students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, ancestry, gender, gender identity and expression or sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, ancestry, gender, gender identity and expression, or sexual orientation in administering its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship program, loan program, and athletic and other school-administered programs.